lundi 22 septembre 2008

Early Finish

Hello everyone and Happy Autumn! I got a little carried away with my stitching and finished my sampler just this morning. I love this sampler even more than when I started. Vero L. ~ thank you very much for organizing this wonderful SAL and for allowing me to join your group. It was very motivating for me. I hope to have the privilege of doing another SAL with you again. To everyone else, I encourage all of you to keep stitching! I look forward to seeing all of the finished samplers. Cheers to you all!

1 commentaire:

Magia da Inês a dit…

Olá amiga!
Conheci seu cantinho e é tudo de bom!...
Lindo, criativo e alegre...
Amei mesmo!!!
Parabéns pelo seu trabalho!
Espero você em:
magiadaines.blogspot.com
Um ótimo fim de semana!
Beijinhos.
Itabira - Brasil